Alzheimer’s and dementia are not considered a normal part of the aging process. It requires proper education and training to understand and effectively plan for the condition’s span in order to maintain a high quality of life.
Alzheimer’s and dementia care requires a patient caregiver who understands how the disease progresses and how to effectively communicate and cater to the changing needs. We approach and treat our Alzheimer’s and dementia patients as if they were our own family.
Our aides encourage keeping you or your loved one safe, healthy, and mentally engaged. Communication is key to our home care style and we strongly believe in maintaining independence for as long as possible. Several of our goals are to…
- Recognize and minimize causes, risks, and triggers.
- Encourage social engagement and mental stimulation.
- Plan and assist with changing and increasing needs.
- Hopeton Care offers 24/7 care for patients in need of constant care.
- Maintain and encourage healthy diet and eating habits.
If you or your loved one would like to strengthen your support network or in need peace of mind, get in touch with us.